Electrical contractors will start work today at the A41 North Western Avenue, Woodmere Avenue and Westlea Avenue junction. The overnight closure will affect Bushey Mill Lane on Sunday.
The following list is sourced from the One.Network website and is a selection of the works due to take place across our area until the middle of October:
– Works are scheduled to start today on installing a new service connection at the junction of A41 North Western Avenue, Woodmere Avenue and Westlea Avenue, Watford. This will be carried out by Leep Electricity Networks and is due to last until October 9. Multi-way traffic lights will be in use to help the flow of traffic.
– An overnight closure will be in place in Bushey Mill Lane, Watford, on Sunday for works by Network Rail. The closure is due to last from midnight until 8am.
– Two-way traffic lights will be in use in Clarendon Road, Watford, while Affinity Water carries out works on October 7 and 8.
– Disruption to traffic using Bushey Mill Lane, Watford, is likely between October 9 and October 11 when works are due to be undertaken by Affinity Water. Multi-way traffic lights will be in use at this time close to the junction with Tudor Drive.
– Woburn Close, Bushey, is due to be closed to motorists from 7.30am to 6pm daily between October 10 to October 12 to enable micro surfacing to be carried out. The closure will be in place from Coldharbour Lane to the end of the road.
– Orphanage Road, Watford, will be shut to motorists during the daytime between October 11 and October 13. The closure will be in place from 7.30am to 6pm from the Radlett Road Roundabout to the junction with Reeds Crescent for surface dressing preparation works. A local diversion will be in place during these times.
– More works are due to be carried out in Clarendon Road, Watford, from October 12 to October 16, this time because of works by Virgin Media. Two-way traffic lights will again be in use.
– Delays are likely in Chalk Hill, Watford, when Virgin Media carries out works from October 12 to October 16. A lane closure will be in place at this time.